IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO “PROGRAM” YOURSELF FOR SUCCESS.
WHAT IF THIS IS POSSIBLE? WOULD YOU DO IT?
I’M SURE YOU WOULD, WOULDN’T YOU?
7th Path Self-Hypnosis®
A new form of self-improvement which combines the effectiveness of self-hypnosis, meditation and prayer.
Benefits of 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®
7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is an exciting development in the field of Mind-Body-Spirit personal development. It is changing lives all across the USA and around the world by combining the powers of self-hypnosis and your own highest belief systems.
Practitioners of this new self-hypnosis system will benefit in many ways because it is a holistic approach. This means that as you work on a particular issue such as improving motivation, concentration, breaking a bad habit, or whatever, the positive effects of using this system will affect many other areas of your life. It is truly a mind-body-spirit and emotional energy approach to self-improvement.
This powerful new system of self-hypnosis enables the practitioners to break free of old habits and limiting beliefs then begin to create new beneficial habits and move beyond what the old limited self was able to accomplish.
The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® System does this by first removing old negative programming from your past, such as limiting beliefs and habits. Then, you begin to work on any specific issue that you care to focus on.
Everyone who learns 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® receives a copy of the Get On The Path booklet. 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a new form of self-improvement. It combines the effectiveness of self-hypnosis, meditation and prayer.
Most importantly, the 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is a spiritually directed form of self-hypnosis. The Practitioner dedicates time each morning and afternoon to the practice as well as a short period of time before going to sleep. People who have experienced doing a form of meditation will notice right away that this is a profound leap forward. It will give you everything that you wanted from meditation because of how it combines hypnosis, meditation and spirituality.
If you are not a “spiritual” person, that is alright. You can still benefit a great deal from the practice of 7th Path™. Our certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Teacher can provide you more information.
The 7th Path™ acts like a deprogramming device that removes old limiting beliefs and patterns. We call this process the “Emptying of the Cup.” During this phase of 7th Path™, the system works like anti-virus software for the mind, ridding you of all erroneous programming from the past that is getting in the way of your happiness, success and feelings of confidence.
Once some cup-emptying has been accomplished, then the practitioner can use the system to make just about any kind of improvement that he or she wants to make in life.
· Overcome bad habits - smoking, nail biting, excessive snacking, procrastinating and oversleeping.
· Create new habits - exercising regularly, self-motivation, being more patient with others and much more.
· Self-improvement - increasing self-confidence, ego strengthening, stress reduction, public speaking, overcoming fears and anxiety and more.
The 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Process:
You can learn 7th Path™ by working directly with the Life-Changing Hypnosis certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Teacher in individual one-on-one sessions. The process is simple and would generally follow this structure:
1. First receive an introduction to hypnosis, where you learn about hypnosis and the subconscious mind.
2. There will be a demonstration of hypnosis where you get to see how it works and ask questions.
3. Then you will learn all about how the system works and how you can “empty the cup.”
4. Then you will get to learn how to induce hypnosis in yourself and give yourself the 7th Path™ suggestions.
5. There will be lots of time to ask questions and practice your new skill.
7th Path Self-Hypnosis® is useful for:
· Ridding yourself of old habits and addictions.
· Improving your mood.
· Improving your relationships.
· Helping you to become more patient and confident.
· Improving study effectiveness and test taking.
· Becoming a better parent.
· Heal from stressed induced illnesses.
· Answering your calling in life.
· Bringing your highest philosophies and beliefs into your everyday life!
Are you ready to "program" yourself for success!
Then schedule your FREE CONSULTATION today!